Our Company Secretarial services include, but are not limited to:
- Company formations and business start-up support;
- Provision of a company secretary and registered office;
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records, with client access available via secure online software; statutory filings, including Annual Returns;
- Board/Director/Shareholder meeting administration and minute taking (both onsite or via teleconferencing);
- Handling share capital changes;
- Creating, reviewing and updating Articles of Association and Shareholder Agreements;
- Implementing and maintaining governance and compliance mechanisms;
- Company law, compliance and corporate governance advice and consultancy, including interim and project work;
- Implementing and administrating share option schemes; and
- Providing company secretarial and compliance work for FTSE/AIM listed companies, or companies preparing for IPO.
Corporate governance, defined as “the systems by which companies are directed and controlled”, have never been as important as they are in business today. Good governance is a fundamental element of any organisation, no matter how big or small.
At BCS, we appreciate that the level of governance required, should be appropriate to the size and nature of your business and we work with you to establish systems which work for you.
Our fee structure can be flexible to best suit your needs, ranging from Annual Retainers for a full company secretarial service, fixed fees for projects and interim work and competitive hourly rates for ad-hoc work.
A Personal Note...
Trina Hill, ACIS, our in-house Chartered Secretary, says that “Board meeting attendance and minuting is a particular area of my work that continues to grow, as clients see the importance of monitoring and recording progress and decisions. We are also assisting a number of clients with the implementation of share option schemes as companies seek alternative ways of retaining and motivating staff”.